Class of 1968 Seminar Room
The Class of 1968 Seminar Room is Room 124 inside the Weigle Information Commons. Enter Van Pelt Dietrich Library Center and head left into the Commons. Walk past the desk, to enter through a glass door on your right next to the elevator.
Faculty Reservations: We welcome faculty to use the seminar room with their classes in collaboration with the library and our program partners. The seminar room is designed as a technology-intensive instructional space. Patrons searching for general meeting space should contact Aleta Arthurs at 215-898-1463 about rooms in the Van Pelt Dietrich Library Center.
- Look up availability and request one-time use of the WIC Seminar Room.
- Request a training session for your class or group (in the WIC Seminar Room or at another location).
- Request the WIC Seminar Room for holding class for a full semester: Deadlines are May 1 for fall term, October 15 for spring term and March 15 for summer terms.
- Calendar of Reservations
- WIC Seminar Room policies
- Schedule of courses and regular reservations
- Technical Details for using the Seminar Room facilities
The room seats 35 and includes:
- Multimedia projection system with CD/DVD player
- Vaddio High Definition PTZ Camera
- Pixelture for wireless screen sharing (Details)
- Echo360 for capturing projections and recording sound
- Wall-sized dry-erase whiteboard
- 20 PC laptops
- 20 Macbook Pro laptops
- Video Conferencing (HD camera and wireless microphones) for Skype video calls with guest presenters
- Video Recording (HD camera and wireless microphones) using iMovie or Photo Booth
- Compatibility with Turning Point student response system (SRS) "clickers" which can be (reserved for borrowing)
- Telephone - number for incoming calls: 215-573-4199
PennWIC Blog Posts