Student Work ShowcaseThe Weigle Information Commons has supported a variety of student projects through course support as well as open contests. Penn students have created videos, comic books, images, posters, maps and websites over the years. Browse this imaginative collection by year, or filter all creations by project type. Collections with contextual detail are listed at the bottom of this page.
|Browse all student works|
Several showcases of student work are on the WIC website including:
- Exemplary student posters from the CURF Undergraduate Research Symposium (February 2013)
- Commodities Videos showcase from Lisa Mitchell's South Asia Studies class (August 2012)
- Research posters showcase from the McNair Scholars Program (Summer 2012)
- Exemplary student posters from the CURF Undergraduate Research Symposium (February and September 2012)
- Voiceover PowerPoint showcase from Lisa Mitchell's South Asia Studies class (November 2011)
- Weigle Information Commons Music Video by Ryan Leonard
- Nurturing Student Creativity with Video Projects - Faculty Development Modules
- Got Visual? Gallery - Student Poster Design Contest, February 2010
- Anthropology Comic Book Showcase - Louise Krasniewicz
- Anthropology Video Showcase - Louise Krasniewicz
- Freshman Writing Seminar Video Showcase - Jacqui Sadashige
- Penn Entries to the Sparky Awards 2009 contest
- Winners of the 2009 Comic Contest conducted by Penn Libraries
- Undergraduate Health Research Project - Sheyla Medina, C'10
- Student Research Posters 2008
- Each year's Mashup Contest page includes all videos submitted.
- Ryan Leonard, winner of the 2007 Mashup Contest, has created public health videos including this call for immunization showcased in a February 6, 2009 article in the Philadelphia Inquirer.